1. Claim the business or add it: Most often a verification process by mail is required when setting up a location, 360 CoMo is a Trusted Verifier and can do this for you immediately on site. This is a free service we offer to anyone depending on time available. Some listings can be phone verified as well.
2. NAP - Name, address, phone number. A consistent NAP across all online listings is very important and starts with Google My Business. This should also match the information posted on the target website for best results. ( More about the importance of NAP later)
3. Business Hours - The times in which the business is able to receive customers and inquiries.
4. Description - 250 or so words best describing the business.
5. Services - list the primary services offered, along with descriptions and pricing information.
6. Website - No brainer, you want the people finding you in local searches and maps to be able to click their way to your website in a snap.
7. Create Posts - add an image or video and post of at least 100 words or so to your Google listing about products, events or interests that pertain to your company. These expire after seven days so stay current!
8. Images and Video - Add images of the business, the team, as we as interior pictures and more. Video's can now be added as well. 360° Virtual Tours tie into street view and we can add them for you. Images with GPS information ingested in the meta file help validate your listing maps.
9. Business Category - Pick the category that best describes the business as well as some secondary categories that are served.